Ecuador Travel
Ahorre Dinero  

 Home  About  Maps  
 Galapagos Islands  


 Ecuador History  
 Ecuador Business  
 Ecuador Hotels  
 Ecuador Regions  
 Ecuador Tourism  
 Ecuador Outdoors  
 Ecuador Volcanoes  
 Ecuador Maps  
 Ecuador Info  
 Ecuador Travel Info  
 Ecuador Embassy  
 Ecuador Consulates  
 Ecuador Postcard  
 Cuenca Ecuador  
 Galapagos Islands  
 Guayaquil Ecuador  
 Ingapirca Ecuador  
 Manta Ecuador  
 Otavalo Ecuador  
 Quito Ecuador  
 Historia Ecuador  
 Turismo Ecuador  
 Islas Galápagos  
 Ecoturismo Ecuador  
 U.S. Organizations  
 Ecuador Web Sites  
 Ahorre Marketing  
 Tarjeta Floreria  

La vida en estado puro Ecuador Life at its purest

   National Anthem = 2 Minutes

 Musica Ecuatoriana

  Embassy of Ecuador Washington D.C.
  Ecuador Embassy                   
Washington D.C.
Mr. Raúl Gangotena
2535 15th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20009
Tel. (202)234 7200
Fax (202)667 3482
Web site:
  Ecuador Consulate                 
Washington D.C.
Mr. Pablo F. Yánez
2535 15th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20009
Tel. (202)234 7166
Fax (202)265 9325
Web site:

U.S. Consulate Office Listing      Ecuador history = English    Historia del Ecuador

VISAS - Visas up to 90 days (VISITOR) - Ecuador welcomes tourists and travelers from every country. United States citizens traveling to Ecuador for tourism, business, studies do not require a visa unless they expect to stay in Ecuador for more than 90 days in one calendar year (that is, 90 days adding every entry in one year). The only travel requirements are 1) Valid passport for more than 6 months.  2) Return ticket (for air, land or sea travel)  3) Proof of economic means to support yourself during your stay in Ecuador (may be asked by Immigration authorities)

Nationals of the following countries require a visa and should approach the Consulate of Ecuador of their residence (list may change without notice):  Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya,  Nicaragua, Nigeria,  North Korea, Pakistan, Palestine Authority,  People's Republic of China, Sri Lanka, South Korea, Syria, Tunisia and Vietnam, Yemen.

If applying in the U.S., nationals of these countries will have to produce their valid U.S. visa or residence permit and fill out an application form (requirements listed above, plus 2 photographs).





Copyright © All rights reserved Site Map